Become UWT Student Ambassador
UWT has launch a student ambassador program as part of its prospective student outreach program. This program provides students with the opportunity to represent Ummah Welfare Trust Pakistan through various events and activities. UWT Student Ambassadors act as a liaison between the UWT and their educational institutes and get hands-on marketing experience to develop their leadership and interpersonal skills and to assist the UWT in managing the increasing demand for representation in a variety of forums.
Who are Student Ambassadors?
Student Ambassadors are undergraduate or postgraduate students who are:
- Confident, enthusiastic and approachable
- Excellent communicators
- Flexible, pro-active and dedicated
- Punctual, reliable, well presenter and respectful
- Ready to positively promote the Ummah Welfare Trust Projects and offer appropriate, unbiased advice.
Students of 9th Grade and above, currently enrolled in a recognized college/institute/university across all the region of Pakistan are eligible to apply.
- If you are unable to submit the online application, please download the application form and submit it at firstname.lastname@example.org
Guidelines for UWT Pakistan Student Ambassador Program
- Must have a good record of academics and extracurricular activities.
- UWT Student Ambassador will be selected for a period of one year.
- UWT Student Ambassador will be required to organized/plan events/activities and campaigns in their respective institutes on monthly basis. Some examples of events and activities other than the promotion of all the marketing and fundraising campaigns include organizing a charity day/week, awareness campaign, membership and/or any other popular activity in their respective institutes.
- All promotional material required for organizing any event/activity will be provided by Ummah Welfare Trust Pakistan.
- UWT Student Ambassador are advised not to accept direct donations from public except in the case of fundraising activities endorsed by the UWT Pakistan. The Ambassador should guide the donors to directly submit all the donations to the Ummah welfare Trust bank account or authorized representative.
- UWT Student Ambassadors will earn reward points for every activity that they organised and/or participate in. The top three students earning the maximum reward points will be awarded at the end of the year.
- UWT Pakistan reserves the right to withdraw the services of the ambassador at any time, at its sole discretion.