Allah continues to shower us with seasons of goodness wherein we can avail ourselves of His mercy and forgiveness.
Alhamdulillah, we are now in the months of Hajj. These days will culminate in the great days of Dhul Hijjah and the blessed act of Qurbani.
Prescribed in the Book of Allah and the Sunnah of His Messenger ﷺ, Qurbani is one of the great symbols of Islam. It is an emphasized Sunnah, and carries great merit and reward.
With Ummah Welfare Trust Pak, you can offer your Qurbani this year. Not only can you fulfill the Sunnah but you can do so while feeding the poor and forgotten.
- A small animal counts as 1 share. A large animal counts as 7 shares.
- Please provide a name when donating your Qurbani.
- Cheques and postal orders, with details of your Qurbani (subject to availability), must be received no later than Monday 26th June 2023. Personal details, including a contact number, should be provided.
- Prices have been rounded up. Any surplus money will also be used for charitable purposes.
- When making a bank transfer, please include a reference, including an address. Please also email email@example.com with details of your Qurbani and donor details. If no information is received within one working day of making the transfer, Ummah Welfare Trust Pak will receipt it according to the nearest Qurbani price. Otherwise, the donation will be receipted as ‘Sadaqah.’
- Upon placing the order and payment, a receipt and a Qurbani number will be assigned and issued to the customer/donor on behalf of whom the Qurbani is to be conducted.
- If a large animal is selected on behalf of several (up to seven) donors intention should be made by all, however name and contact details of only one person needs to be provided at time of placing the order.
- The amount per animal/share is rounded off to the nearest round figure taking into account fluctuating conversion rates and other costs. Any surplus amounts (if any) will be used for other Qurbani related expenses or another charitable cause.
- Ummah Welfare Trust (Pak) and its ground staff will act as the representatives on behalf of the donors in purchasing, specifying, conducting the Qurbani and then distributing the meat
- Moderate and healthy animals are purchased for Qurbani in light of Shari’ah rules on defects and age restrictions.
- The Qurbani will be carried out within the three days of Qurbani.
- The meat is cut and distributed by Ummah Welfare Trust (Pak) staff to families in deprived and poverty-stricken areas and needy students.
- In the unlikely event of an unexpected issue arising in purchasing the animals or in conducting the Qurbani, Ummah Welfare Trust (Pak) will contact the donors before or on the days of Qurbani.
- All efforts will be made to carry out Qurbanis in the selected area, however in the unlikely event of any issue arising, Qurbanis may be carried out in a similar price zone and any donor will be informed prior or after the Qurbani takes place.
- The Qurbani skins and other non-consumable products will be gifted to the poor or may be sold to companies and the proceeds in such case will be used in a charitable cause by Ummah Welfare Trust (Pak).
You can always email firstname.lastname@example.org
The options for you and your family are many, so be generous and sacrifice with a happy heart.
May Allah allow us to worship and remember Him as befits Him; and give us the ability to follow the traditions of His noble religion in the coming days.