The hearts have become full of sorrow for what is taking place in Palestine.
Usurpers and occupiers have repeatedly attacked Masjid Al Aqsa, besieging its Muslim worshippers with stun grenades and live bullets. Our unarmed brothers and sisters are encountering them to stop the evil desecration and crimes.
From the blessed sanctuary of Al Aqsa however, the crisis has spread. War planes are also bombing the besieged Gaza strip, and already many civilians have been killed.
Ummah Welfare Trust has launched an urgent appeal for the victims of this horrific oppression.
With your help, the charity will provide financial assistance to the injured and families of the innocents killed in Gaza and nearby areas. Fuel will also provided to hospitals treating the needy and injured.
It is obligatory upon us to help these brave victims who are defending a land that Allah Himself has sanctified.
Please donate what you can from your Zakat, Sadaqah and Lillah, and help our beloved Palestine to see better days.
17th May 2021
Financial assistance has been delivered to:
- Six families with destroyed homes
- Two families of martyrs.
- Two families with injured members
- One hundred displaced persons
15th May 2021
Six hundred cooked food meals were distributed so far to the displaced famiiles in Gaza.
14th May 2021
Ummah Welfare Trust has delivered emergency fuel to six hospitals to help them:
- 1,000 litres of fuel to Abu Yousef Al Najjar Hospital, Rafah.
- 1,500 litres of fuel to Al-Aqsa Hospital, Deir Al Balah.
- 1,000 litres of fuel to Al-Awda Hospital, Jabalia.
- 5,000 litres of fuel to Al-Shifa Hospital, Gaza.
- 1,500 litres of fuel to Nasser Hospital, Khan Younis.
- 10,000 litres of fuel to Essahabah Medical Complex, Gaza.